Friday, October 13, 2006

TGIF and Carolina basketball

from a DTH article on tonite's "Late Night with Roy":

Senior guard Dewey Burke said fans will not be disappointed. "We're bringing sexy
back," he said.

I'd prefer they bring the national championship back. But oh well.

And how have I never heard of Dewey before?! I guess he's this year's Will Robinson, Karey.

I'm just now realizing that I'm going to miss basketball season this year. Both in the sense of actually not seeing/being there, and just really really missing it.

Happy Friday everyone and have a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. I just looked him up on facebook, and he is not nearly as adorable as Will! Aw... I miss(danger)Will Robinson!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dewey Burke was a bench warmer last year too, and the only reason I know is b/c I had a class with him once, and he was in my small group and so I recognized the name. But back when he was in my class he was a lowly JV player. He's a really nice guy tho! I actually went to late night last night (which may have been only my 2nd or 3rd time), and Wes did an impression of Roy that was priceless.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails