- to proceed with difficulty or with great effort
- to lose a shoe while walking in the crosswalk on a major street – for the THIRD time in one’s life
- to swipe an ID instead of a debit card at Walgreen’s and then stare in confusion at the machine
- to only make it through the day because at the end lies Glee
- to realize way too late that due to the putrid and festering sore on American leisure - aka baseball - there will be no Glee in Whoville toniteWill: Who's to say everything I do is 100% on the ball?
Sue: No one would say that.