Thus I thought it would be fun to start almost from scratch and reveal 100 new or recycled "secrets" about myself, with the same caveat I used seven years ago:
I don't know if I actually have 100 secrets, but we shall see. And I really shouldn't use the word "secret" because I'm sure some of them plenty of people know about. Disclosures? Personality quirks? Revelations? I'll just stick with secrets for now.
- I have a strong disgust for candy, gum, and food wrappers after their contents have been discarded.
- In pre-school I was terrified of a little boy who always threatened to flush me down the toilet.
- I have about a dozen short stories and novels I’ve never finished.
- I can’t wink.
- Up until I was 18 or 19 years old, I used to have nightmares nearly every night.
- And I'd wake up my little brother in the middle of the night to have him sleep on my floor.
- I hate the smell, taste, feel, and look of milk.
- I can’t have posters or pictures on my wall with people in them staring because it feels like they are looking at me.
- I wish I could dance ballet.
- And play the piano.