Thursday, October 22, 2009

This is why no one likes you, Georgetown.

Oh, wow.

Georgetown student advertises for personal assistant

"[He] posted an ad for someone to tackle 'some of my everyday tasks,' such as organizing his closet, dropping him off and picking him up from work, scheduling haircuts, putting gas in the car and taking it in for service, managing his electronic accounts and doing laundry (although the assistant will be paid only for the time spent loading, unloading and folding clothes, not the entire laundry cycle)."

The really sad thing is, if he'd let me work in the evenings and weekends, I'd do it for the extra spending money for the holidays.

Just kidding. I don't even fold my own laundry. (I pile it on the desk chair -- it's like a treasure hunt every time I need a sock.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails