Thursday, October 01, 2009

"Well, it turns out, I've got a rose garden." (Pres. Shepherd, The American President)

One of my Mom's favorite movies is The American President. I really like it too, and bought it on DVD last month. However, Mom is not capable of changing the channel when it's on. In fact, I think she has a sixth sense when it's on and probably hasn't missed an airing in years. And of course she has it on DVD, too. These three facts equate to me seeing it approximately 164 times over the years when I lived at home. It's a good movie, but yeah, that's a bit of an overkill.

So when they had the movie poster in the American Presidency exhibit at the National History Museum, I decided to have a little fun.


You know I love you, Mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails