Monday, December 07, 2009

Busy B

I had about a day to recover from Thanksgiving goodness -- and to DECORATE the apartment -- before a big project at work came up that consumed me for the better part of last week, nearly my entire weekend, and all of today. But it's done, for now, and I'll have to wait and see how the next two weeks go before it's HOMEWARD BOUND yet again. Oh but not so fast, as I have a lot to cram into those 11 days, such as:
  • Shopping, shopping, shopping
  • Volunteering
  • Wrapping
  • Cleaning
  • Sightseeing with the Mom and sister as they come up this weekend
  • Touring the White House with said family members
  • Attending a holiday party or two, perhaps
  • Working
  • Packing
  • Shopping, shopping, shopping
I have no idea how I'm going to get everything done. I just need to pause, breathe, and remember that it's the season to be jolly, not panicky. Yeah, we shall see.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails