Saturday, October 25, 2008

Day 299: I live for the weekends

I know I do a pretty good job of showing the hip and exciting life of a 20-something singleton in the city. Really. I mean, what's more hip than sticking a spoon on your nose or putting your clothes on backwards - on purpose? And then blogging abou it. It's ok to be jealous. Especially as I present today's new thing: making an animal out of pipe cleaners and fuzzy ball things! I know, you can barely contain your awe and jealousy.

I ran errands all day today, in the rain, mostly centered around getting a Halloween costume together. And as I required pipe cleaners and fuzzy balls, I ended up buying a kit that not only gave me these, but also the option to make little animals. And thus I present, Siegfried, the cat. (Personally, I think he looks like a bear, but whatever.)


Chilling with Hillary the donkey and my fuzzy Carolina thing.
Now to make this post even cooler...

I went to Toys R Us today, mainly to look for a piece for a costume, but of course I ended up in the Barbie section. This section has been on the decline in most stores for the past few years, but today it was pretty good. And it had the most kick-ass Barbie of all, Barbie for President! In Caucasian brunette or blonde, or African-American. Sadly, as much as I wanted it, I didn't buy it. Too much other stuff to buy and do and I didn't want to carry it around. But I will be back.

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails