Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Home sweet home (ish)

I left all of this...

...to come home to three days of drear. Some sun, some blue sky, but mostly just gray. Here is my artistic interpretation of the past few days:
All the same, all gray.

Today, however, in protest of the lack of color in my life, I went to see the Obama-dictated green water in the fountains at the White House. I know, it doesn't take much to get me excited. But I do love fountains, and I love color, so to the other end of Penn Ave I went. My camera phone, however, was not capable of recognizing the green water. But I did see it in person, and it was green. Go here to see that I'm not lying.
Happy St. Patrick's Day! More on the cruise later when I've had more than four hours of sleep. Oh insomnia, it has been 10 years, can you please leave me alone, please?

1 comment:

  1. Green White House water eh? I would of came out to see that!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails