Sunday, April 04, 2010

For every season turn turn


Hello, Spring. I never thought you'd get here.

I feel like skipping through the streets with unfettered joy at the blue skies, hot air, flowering trees, and friendly breezes. I feel like because of the harsh Winter people are just going to be crazy as Spring continues to spread. Good crazy or bad crazy? I'm not sure, only Spring can tell!

Saturday I took a long run/walk around the Capitol and then through Eastern Market for some lunch and flowers.

Sunday I went with the roommate to church for Easter and then out on a few errands.The church service ended with the Hallelujah chorus from Handel's Messiah. I think every day should start with the Hallelujah chorus and warm weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails