Monday, September 14, 2009

Friday Soapbox (on Monday)

In my journey to get to the movies* downtown on Saturday I happened across many of the people protesting on the Mall. I hate large crowds of any kind but my need for movie munchies led me to the CVS on Pennsylvania. Big mistake.

I'm not commenting on some of the protesters -- I've ranted enough to multiple people that it's out of my system. (Plus I'm cranky and don't feel like being eloquent, fair, or dignified.) And sometimes all you need is one word anyway so I'll leave that to George S.:

"Bury Obamacare with Kennedy"??? - George's Bottom Line

Classy, indeed.

*For the curious, I saw the documentary The September Issue, about Anna Wintour and Vogue. It was really well done and quite funny. When I grow up, I want Wintour's wardrobe and style and Grace Coddington's talent and attitude.

Shared via AddThis

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails