Friday, March 14, 2008

Day 74: 3.14159

I hate math as much as I love chocolate, Jon Stewart, and London: combined. I don't like numbers in any form. I'd rather make 4 dozen cookies than calculate how to make only 1. I'd rather just leave too much of a tip, than do all that fancy percentage work needed to calculate it correctly.

But I made an exception today and celebrated Pi day, a mathematician's favorite day of the year.

Did I do it by measuring circumferences of circles to my heart's content? Haha, like I could remember how to do that anyway. Did I pull out some trig formulas from the far corners of my brain? Of course not, they barely stuck around long enough during my actual trig class.

Nope, in honor of this great pi day, I ate pie. Thus turning a nerd's holiday, into a Bonnie holiday. Or, just any other day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails