Thursday, March 27, 2008

Day 87: Average Joe? Hardly.

Things that never cease to amaze me: The Internet. And that every day is a holiday. Literally. And normally, every day is more than one holiday. Today, according to various sources, is Fly a Kite Day, National Spanish Paella Day, and best of all, National Joe Day. A celebration of the name, the men (or women), and a chance for anyone to change their name to Joe for a day.

Given the plethora of Joes already in my family, I didn't change mine, but I did call two of my favorite Joes to wish them a happy them day.

Some other Joes, in honor of the day:
Of course, I have the best of all:

Click to see it less blurry. I'm tired and it won't work and THE HEELS ARE IN THE ELITE EIGHT! A truly great National Joe day indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails