Monday, March 28, 2011

This would have been me

Had I taken ballet as a child, this would be me. Ok, fine, if I were to take ballet now, this would still be me. Because, yes, I do occasionally try to stand like ballerina and I maybe occasionally/always tip over. Legs aren't meant to bend that way!


I did baton for six years as a kid and think I did quite well. My inner klutz didn't really appear until high school. Well, aside from the black eye (not my fault), the fat lip (break dancing), running into a pole (not paying attention), and two objects up nose incidents (no comment). But even with those, it was just being young, not necessarily lacking grace.

So I just want to find this girl and give her a hug. She can still have a graceful presence and personality even if she lacks the ability to gracefully stand.

At least that's what I keep telling myself after every trip, slip, or fall.

1 comment:

  1. The person that shot this should be shot. This will hang around the internet a lot longer than (unspecified objects up the nose).

    Love Ya,
    Dad

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails