Wednesday, March 09, 2011

WIWW


Turtleneck: Top Shop
Jeans: Paper, Denim, and Cloth
Shoes: Charlotte Ronson
Necklace: DIY using this tutorial from one of my favorite blogs, ...love Maegan.

I'm sort of in love with this necklace. I've been making jewelry for a very long time now and this is one of my favorite things I've ever made. It took me a lot longer than expected, but was so worth it. (Even if it is frayed slightly more than is fashionable.)


The silk is from a vintage scarf I bought on Portobello Road in London. I bought four scarves for £1 five years ago. One scarf is a pillow on my bed, one I use as a belt, one was cut for this necklace and still has plenty left, and one I have yet to use. Not too shabby for just a pound.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails