Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Wednesday Words

"Every day I think I believe a little less and a little less and a little less and that sucks."
-Ted, How I Met Your Mother

It has been a long rainy week. As was last week. And possibly the week before that. And the week before that. When Ted said this line on last week's premiere episode, it jumped out at me because the character is such a bastion of hope and romanticism. Granted, he has now been telling the same story for about seven years and it's getting extremely frustrating waiting to discover who the mother is, but to hear even him sound defeated, made me feel a little better. Maybe everyone just has a bit of the September doldrums.

PA 112

Rainy Day Rose
Hershey Gardens
Hershey, Pennsylvania

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails