Monday, July 07, 2008

Day 189: I need a vacation after my vacation

It's my first day back to work after a week's vacation and I'm lame. I'm tired and cranky and lazy and lame. And I have a sore collar bone thanks to a run-in with the trunk of my cab as the cab driver yesterday nailed me on the sunglasses and shoulder with the trunk lid. (Complete accident, he felt really bad, did not knock a few dollars off the fare.)

So today I had a sore collar from my near-death experience, and had to take a backpack to work. Those are the new lame things. I love my backpack, and lots of people use them, but it makes me look 10 years old and reverts me back to a college student who just wants to sit on the quad or sleep or work in the library or sleep.

Picture, not at all related, to un-lame this post. World War II Memorial:
(I need to figure out how to do that thing where you make something in the foreground really sharp and the stuff in the background kind of blurry. On purpose. I've only ever done it on accident.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails