Friday, July 11, 2008

Day 193: TGIF!!!

Normally, I would not count getting off at a different metro stop a new thing. There are plenty of stops I have yet to travel through, and I just had it as an un-spoken rule. But since there are technically two stops within walking distance of my apartment, and after 10 months I had never ventured to the other, today's getting off and walking home from the Virginia Square station, is a new thing.

The main purpose was so I could visit the re-located, non-rubble Staples, and buy blank DVDs, also a new thing. It also meant I walked by a previous unknown of courtyard and fountain, which naturally will have to explored further at a later date.

Now, it has been a loooong week and I am thinking of going to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails