Wednesday, February 23, 2011

WIWW


Blouse: Banana Republic
Cardigan: H and M
Jeans: Paper, Denim, and Cloth
Shoes: Gap
Bracelet: World Market
Earrings: H and M (which you can't see but they are very cute cameo earrings)

I'm a lame blogger who only posts pictures of herself or sickness-related items. But as the cold is more or less gone and the burn is finally healing, I can focus on other things, such as:
  • Deciding what to do with my hair. It's too long and messy and needs some sort of style. Problem is, I've been growing it out and then cutting it all off since I graduated from high school. I'm not sure I can handle an actual style.
  • Listening to my U2 playlist nonstop the past two days. Specifically, the song "All I Want is You," which is one of my favorites that I always forget about.
  • Getting excited for the weekend since I (hopefully) will actually be able to leave my apartment and go to places other than CVS. (Like out to eyebrow threading, the thrift store, Newseum, etc.)
  • Watching more episodes of "The Office," which I'm only seven years behind in discovering that it is, in fact, hilarious.
  • Celebrating a victory over State for the tenth time in a row. You sure have your ups and downs, Heels, but I love you no matter what.
And that's all for now.

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails