Sunday, October 16, 2011

Here we go again

On Friday evening, I heated up one of these:

Poured a glass of this:

And got under the covers here:

To watch this:

And I was so happy. Like, a little worried about how happy I was lying in bed watching a bunch of 20 year olds do silly dances. (Except I’m not actually that worried.)

Yes, this was the third Friday in a row I haven't had plans. The first Friday I was so ecstatic I practically skipped home. The second Friday I was still happy but not skipping. This Friday I was happy because there was basketball involved. The past four months have been so go go go go go that I am trying to just take it easy and enjoy the change of seasons. For at least a few more weeks, anyway, before the holiday madness begins. But, at least with that madness comes the basketball madness, too. Finally.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails