- Went to the Kennedy Center to catch their free 6 p.m. performance. They do a free performance every day on their Millennium Stage and I haven't been in awhile. This show was some interpretive dance which was only alright, but I love any chance to do something different.
- Walked back to Foggy Bottom and took the bus to Tenleytown. I'm getting pretty good at navigating the city via bus. It's cheaper and less stressful than the metro and lets me see so much more of the city.
- Called mom while walking from Tenleytown to my apartment since it was a slightly different route than I'm used to. Mom will tell you I got lost but really it was just my bearings that got lost a little when I forgot you have to cross Nebraska before Reno. Obviously.
- Headed to Friendship Heights to grab lunch (Panera), hunt for Halloween accessories (no luck), and browse some stores (bought nothing).
- Walked back to the apartment to relax and then shower and get fancy before dinner with Brandie.