Saturday, February 02, 2008

Day 33: The search for truthiness

Before I get to today's new thing, I feel it necessary to establish my allegiance. Put my beliefs right out there.
November 2007

There it is. I love Jon Stewart, and I shall always love him. Yes, I had to discard my five part plan to marry him for various ethical reasons, but I still find him incredibly funny and talented.

But, that's not the point. He didn't traipse around D.C. lugging around a portrait of himself, asking various galleries to hang it in their hallowed halls.

But his running mate, Stephen Colbert did, and today Karey and I went in search of Colbert.

And we found him, in the hallway between the bathrooms, outside the hall of the presidents in the National Portrait Gallery.
He's certainly no Jefferson, but it will do.

(Click the pic and you'll see my eyes aren't really that wonky. I'm just having picture re-sizing issues.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails