Sunday, February 03, 2008

Day 34: For the ones that stayed on the field

I do believe tonite's Super Bowl game has made me a football fan for life.

Which one team I shall support for life, is still not clear. All I know is I don't like teams that cheat. (Sorry NE.) Teams that win all the time. (NE, or any other team that will always win.) Teams with really ugly colors. (Sorry Cleveland.) Or teams with stupid mascots. (Again, sorry Cleveland. And Buffalo.)

But tonite I ordered pizza, which I've never done on the busiest pizza day of the year. And pulled against the Patriots, which I've never done in a Super Bowl. I also preferred to pluck my eyebrows instead of watching the last two minutes. It was stressful and I'm a girl! Another new thing!

This is my temporarily doctored sweatshirt. It's still one of the best Secret Santa gifts I ever got, so no disrespect, and it's really soft.

I've watched nearly every Giants game this year, and many over the past three years - so I'm not a Bonnie-come-lately - and it was totally worth probably pissing off my neighbors by jumping up and down and accidentally crashing onto the floor a little bit.

(Just for pathetic fun, my SB experience from last year. I may have been alone again this year, but at least I was in America, and at least I had a thousand phone calls to Mom to tide me over.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails