Saturday, February 16, 2008

Day 47: Making it on your own

Thanks to Mom, I have seen pretty much every episode of "The Mary Tyler Moore Show." Which I love. I always thought Mary was so cool and independent, with her couch that was also her bed. I loved bitter old Mr. Grant and pompous anchorman Ted. And Murray, who I still think harbored a little crush on MTM. And of course there was Mary's style, with her kicky beret at the end and her giant "M" beside her apartment door. I have been looking for a Mary-esque "B" for myself, and finally found one today I really liked, that is different from Mary's but definitely my own style.

Now to find a public square where I can toss my hat into the air and freeze frame while the credits roll.

2 comments:

  1. I have n doubt you have seen all the shows. Your mom loved that show! Mary does have a catchy thems song. It can be yours as well since you are making it on your own.. Very Proud of you!!!
    LOve Amee

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails