Friday, February 15, 2008

Day 46: Hello, jeans

At my new job, we can wear jeans every day, only really have to dress up if we have a meeting with clients. I like it, because dress pants require ironing and I'll do just about anything to get out of ironing. But it's also hard because I like pretty work clothes, and I don't have as many jeans as I thought I did. Which is how today's new thing came about, when I wore my London skinny jeans for the first time in Virginia/D.C. Yeah, it's kind of a lame new thing, especially now that more people wear them over here than they did when I first got back. If that's not enough of a new thing, I also went to Pentagon City Mall, a huge mall crazy close to me, that I had never been to before. And, even better, I met Mom there, who came up to spend the weekend with me. :-)
*Not me or my skinny jeans.

2 comments:

  1. Ironing sucks that is why they made wrinkle release on my dryer. Not sure why your London Skinny jeans are special. Can you tell I dont keep up with fashion??? Just give a CAROLINA Tshirt, jeans and my CAROLINA flips flops or CAROLINA Tennis shoes and I am happy!!!!
    Love your blog....
    amee

    ReplyDelete
  2. I should also add Downey wrinkle releaser to my list of greatest inventions ever. Though today it failed me as the wrinkles came back around noon.

    Yeah, they are just too trendy jeans, added a picture. I would much prefer my Carolina gear too, may have to see if I can get away with at work during March madness.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails