Thursday, February 14, 2008

Day 45: So not a holiday

I'm just going to skip the multi-paragraph anti-Valentine's day rant. I did get free breakfast and chocolates at work, and nice anti V-day messages from the friends, so I'll try to keep it cool this year. Instead I'll just say today I finally finished starting my own February 14 tradition, of watching "Breakfast at Tiffany's" in bed. I've tried this the last two years and never finished it, but tonite I finally did. So while I truly do despise this fake holiday, and all its consumerism and corporate-created fake sentiment, at least I'll always have Tiffany's.

2 comments:

  1. Maybe one Valentines you can share it with guy who will buy you a awesome ring from Tiffanys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Then I might just be a fan of Valentine's!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails