Monday, April 14, 2008

Day 105: I'm ready for my Oscar, thanks

On my digital camera there is this nifty little spot on my dial for "video." It doesn't take audio, and for that or other reasons, I just don't think to use it. But I should, because it's kind of awesome.

At the baseball game on Saturday I took two short videos of John Smoltz and Chipper Jones. Before this, I had taken two other short videos while on vacation in Lanzarote last year, of the bubbling coastline, my favorite spot.

Last night I got inspired to actually do something with them, and made a few movies, with audio, and then uploaded them to YouTube.

They are about as basic as can be and a 10 year old could do them better, but they're fun and short and are only a preview of things to come, hopefully.

Lanzarote:


Baseball clip 1:


Baseball clip 1.5, this one's for Joey.


Note: Should AC/DC, Carrie Underwood, or the Talking Heads come across these and want to sue me for using their music: please don't. I'm just a fan and I actually paid for all of these songs. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails