Monday, April 07, 2008

Day 98: Vita-meata-vegan

The benefit of having a black belt in shopping is buying random things or getting free samples, losing them, and then finding them and being pleasantly surprised. Thus is the case with today's new thing, when I came across some vegan soap I got...somewhere. (A free sample from a street fair I think?) It smells like cocoa and has real bits of granola and other all natural ingredients. Did I mention it smells like cocoa? I got as close to bathing in chocolate as I am likely ever to with my vegan "cocoa paradise" soap. The all natural ingredients mean that even though my shower water has traces of various prescription medication in it, at least my soap, and self, are clean.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails