Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Day 107: Freaking freezing

Along with the back tension, I also have chronic under-eye circles. My research indicates this is more than likely genetic, and I pretty much stopped caring years ago that on my truly sleep-deprived days, I appear to have the remnants of a black eye.

But tonite I was in another remedy Googling mood, and found lots of suggestions for reducing circles and puffiness. As I don't happen to have tomato juice, potato juice, or tumeric powder on hand, I went for the easiest solution, and put two wet cotton balls in the freezer, and then placed them over my eyes.

Apparently I will be freezing the ass of my under eye circles? Aside from being literally impossible, frozen anything on such a delicate part of the face - shockingly - hurts. I think I'll just live with the black eyes; they give me the street cred I am so desperately searching for anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails