Thursday, May 22, 2008

Day 143: Cheap shot

I have been very exhausted this week, and for the first time since I started this project, I did not remember to do a new thing until the next morning. But, I have not failed. I have not betrayed the new thing a day endeavor. After searching my brain, I thought of something new. I hang my head in shame only because it's so lame, not because I have to abandon the project and move on with my life. We have a shared fileserver at work, and while working on a project, I went to open up a file, only to discover that it, and what turned out to be many others, suddenly disappeared. Thus, clearly, I was the victim of magic, and cruel Slytherin type magic, to have files disappear into the ether. Luckily, to be recovered by our resident Hermione, one of our tech people, later. (They still are not sure what happened. Only I know it was magic.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails