Thursday, April 16, 2009

All I Want In Life

I really would like to find an allergy medicine that doesn't knock me out or make me feel like a balloon. AKA high, I guess. I've never done drugs but thanks to allergy meds I don't need to. I don't know if it's the Claritin or the Zicam or the combination. Or the fact that I haven't been to bed before 1:30ish this whole week. I really hope it's just months of insomnia combining with the meds. I like to breathe and not want to claw my eyes out, but I also like to not feel floaty and weird.

I also like to not regret leaving North Carolina, but since these allergies didn't start until I moved up here, I have no choice but to add it to the list of why home can (not always) be so much better than here.

Speaking of which, I am very close to killing someone for a good biscuit.

2 comments:

  1. Aww I have really bad allergies too. Whenever I clean, they go nuts and I can't stop sneezing and my eyes water so much it looks like I've been crying. Not fun!

    I used to take Claritan but then I sort of became immune to it since I used it all the time, so now I try my best not to use allergy meds unless it's REALLY bad. My doctor even said Claritan wasn't all that affective for allergies anyway :\

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here's my drug cocktail:

    I take Flonase to get my nose used to the allergies, I stop using it after a month and I'm good.

    I also use Opcon-A for my eyes and it does a pretty good job.

    If I need to I'll take a Zyrtec and call it a day.


    Yes I'm a nerd. I take lots of allergy drugs. But right now I'm having the best season so far.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails