- Try on the next day's entire outfit, including tights and shoes, the night before at 11 p.m. (Extra points if done several times a week.)
- Zone out completely at a happy hour and accidentally yell "No, don't!" at the Orlando Bloom-lookalike waiter because you thought he was trying to take your drink. (He wasn't.)
- Fall asleep for a few minutes on the metro and get off one stop early.
- Get drunk on a Monday and spend $17 at CVS on toothpaste and toothbrushes.
- Clean spray snow off a window with a Q tip for office decorating contest.
- Cry every time you hear "I'll be Home for Christmas" even though you've been going home for Christmas for almost 10 years.
Thankfully, my friend who is a very good adult and generally a classy lady who may or may not have done these things, is going home soon and leaving all her cares and idiocy behind.