Saturday, June 14, 2008

Day 166: New new things

With every desire to stay in bed today and do nothing, I instead forced myself out of bed and into Ballston. Still planning on taking it easy and being lazy, but at least out of my pajamas and bed.

Wearing new earrings from Eastern Market, and my new Beatles Abbey Road t-shirt, I decided to do several, little new things.

First, lunch at Noodles and Company, a new-ish restaurant at Ballston Mall I've been wanting to try, which was very good. (Made with Jing, a screen capture program I came across. Pointing to my fave ingredients.)
Then, my first Adam Sandler movie in a theatre by myself. Awful. I should have taken a closer look at the movie poster, and seen the clues as to how awful it would be.
Trying to get the travesty of a "film" out of my mind, I went to Macy's and bought some sheets, the first nice, non-Target, non-twin size sheets I've bought for myself.

Photobucket
I then pondered further how I could go about getting those two hours of my life back, with a Mojito lemonade at Cosi. They've been advertising these for awhile but I decided today to finally try one.
Finally, I made it back to my apartment, where I did crash on the bed with the latest episode of "Doctor Who," seeing a new episode only hours after it aired in the UK, instead of days or years later.

And that was Saturday. Whew.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails