Friday, January 29, 2010

Friday Soapbox

This week I've:
  • Fallen on the metro escalator.
  • Twice.
  • Same escalator, same knee.
  • Cut my finger while cutting carrots.
  • And then wore a pirate bandaid to work.
  • Missed my cup when pouring hot water for tea and got my hand instead.
  • Been unbearably cold 90% of the time.

But I've also:
  • Had champagne on three different days.
  • Searched for "Audrey Hepburn" on Etsy and fell in love.
  • Uploaded a year's worth of pictures to Facebook.
  • Finally used the sewing machine I got for my birthday.
  • In January 2009.
  • Had an amazing dinner with a friend.
  • Volunteered.
So the verdict is still out on how the week went. All I know is right now I'm watching musicals in my pajamas while drinking tea. So it's all good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails