Saturday, August 02, 2008

Day 215: Wax on, wax off

Ok, as lame as this subject is, is how AWESOME the D.C. Wax Museum is, which Karey and I ventured too for the first time today. If you are a history nerd or celebrity nerd or just a nerd, which Karey and I totally are, this place is for you. A sampling of the fun we had, all courtesy of K since my camera's batteries died.

Giving some tips to Robert E. Lee.
Attempting to take a bullet for President Lincoln. Only I kept giggling. I'm just not cut out for Secret Service, sorry Abe.Don't let the grin fool you, it was a tough interrogation. For Hoover.
Me and George. Sigh.Preview of things to come?
Yeah, it had to be done.
I also played press secretary and gave the evil eye to Yoko, while Karey mocked Tom Cruise and hung out with Churchill. And of course we both got FIERCE with Tyra. Just another Saturday in the city.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails