Friday, August 22, 2008

Day 235: Bonnie Vila

Despite my perpetual state of clumsiness, I am actually quite handy when it comes to building things. I became the master of Ikea furniture after my job in London, and all those 14 moves over the years required a good deal of varying furniture too. So with my tools from Daddy and my good friend Elizabeth, we built a bookcase and entertainment center, my first entertainment center, I believe, which now holds the first drawers I've ever built. So far, so good.
Please no comment on the differing shades of wood, I was very upset when I realized this. And yes, the roommate and I have a lot of movies, including every romantic comedy and horror movie ever made. Guess which set belongs to who(m).

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails