Monday, August 25, 2008

Day 238: Free brie!

I am one of those people that grocery stores had in mind when they designed the "2 for 1" or "buy 4 get .25 free" deals. I rarely ever stop to consider if I really do need four bottles of olive oil or if that pizza brand might just be on sale for a reason. All I see is "SALE" and suddenly I'm dragging home bags of pop-tarts and laundry detergent. But, I saved $19 at Harris Teeter today! Officially, that is, as I have to add in an additional $4.77 because they didn't ring up my brie, so I got free brie! I was going over my receipt when I got home because there was a problem with my VIC card and I wanted to make sure I got all my deals, when I didn't see the brie, currently chilling in my fridge, on there. Thus, my first brie splurge in a year, and it was free!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails