Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Day 232: Time travelling

With the exception of maybe my senior year and kindergarten photos, I could do without the rest of my yearbook pictures. But thanks to the funnest web site ever, Yearbook Yourself, I got the chance to try again, in five different decades, by seeing what my yearbook picture would look like in different years.

Some of them were awful, some gave me an unnecessary double chin, and some were just kind of creepy. The highlights:

1950 and 1956


1960 and 1968


1974 and 1990

I like 1974 because it's only two years after my Mom graduated and looks a lot like her hair in her picture. (Sorry, Mom, the 1972 person had a bob.) I like the 1950s and 1960s ones the best. I would totally have been ok in those decades as long as I could be an angry feminist turned hippie. And maybe see the Beatles live, too.

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails