Monday, August 11, 2008

Day 224: Yes, I went there, again

Ok, fine, I have an addiction/fascination with political scandals. Who doesn't? So what if I wanted to recruit a friend to go the Watergate on the anniversary of Nixon's resignation. So what if I have hung around outside the Mayflower, and now, hung around inside Spitzer's den of iniquity. (Not really, just the lobby. ) Yes, Karey and I went and chilled in the lobby of The Mayflower tonite, just to say I'd been there.

I tried to pick out likely call girls, but they were disguised well. And sadly I was not able to hit the gift shop for my "I went to the Mayflower and all I got was a political scandal, 9 million hits on my MySpace, and this t-shirt*," t-shirt. Next time.

The Mayflower: Me, presenting the lobby?
Karey, silently judging the politicians and call girls, or me? Probably a little bit of both. :-)

*Copyright BEC 2008

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails