Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Day 233: Future's so bright I gotta wear shades

Aside from the fact that he's greasy, sleazy, and has a creepy grin, I further dislike Jack Nicholson because he always has sunglasses on. ALWAYS. (And always when at the Oscars, too!) I find wearing sunglasses inside completely unnecessary. Except for when on a metro train that goes underground, above ground, underground, above ground, tunnel, above ground, like mine does.

It is bright in the mornings and I wear my glasses for all the outside portions, and push them to the top of my head for the inside parts. However, today it was early and I was sleepy and I just didn't have the energy to push them up and down, so I wore my sunglasses on the metro whilst underground. But at least I was clean and not creepily-grinning and not dating someone one-third of my age.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails