Saturday, September 06, 2008

Day 250: Water, water, everywhere

All I really want in life is to live in a world where my legs are not discriminated against. Where me and my 3.5 foot long appendages can find long jeans that fit in the waist, seats on public transportation that don't try and amputate me, and of course, a bath tub that fits my entire person.

I came very close tonite in the tub in our apartment, equipped with whirlpool jets, my first bath that wasn't just stagnant water with half of my body not fitting.

The jets were very nice, and would be really nice on sore muscles, which I obviously did not have today as it tropical stormed all day, leaving me stuck in my apartment. (Not exactly upset about that.) I'll take whirlpool jets over cold rain any day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails