Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Day 268: Danger danger

Despite the fact that I have to fit into a maid of honor dress in approximately two weeks, my dear mother still sent me a recipe for the "Most Dangerous Chocolate Cake Recipe EVER!*" Basically, it's a chocolate cake you make in a coffee mug. AKA the best kind of Bonnie cake ever! So I made a chocolate cake in a coffee mug.
Sadly, while it was relatively easy to make, it didn't taste very chocolatey, even though it had cocoa AND chocolate chips. Maybe the "splash of vanilla" wasn't splashy enough. (Seriously, what kind of recipe uses "splash" as a measurement?) But it wasn't bad for cake you make in a coffee cup in the microwave. Next time I'll try a little more liquid, as the roomie suggested was the problem.

*Emphasis added. I may or may not be a bit of a drama queen. Particularly when it comes to chocolate.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails