Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Day 254: A different view from the world

The only thing I love more than American culture, is British culture. I like our music, I like their music, I like our TV, I like their TV. I am fascinated by the way we view the world, and the way they view the world. And now, thanks to a BBC news team touring the states in the weeks up to the election, I get to see in-depth their view of our world, through their blog and news reports on Talking America, which I read for the first time.

(To be fair, I visited the site yesterday, but they didn’t update it until today.)

It’s enlightening to read an outsider’s take on our electoral process, on our beliefs and practices. With some Kinks and Clapton providing the background music.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails