Monday, September 15, 2008

Day 259: Rock the vote

For the past several weeks, in addition to the Greenpeace volunteers, I have been assaulted on the streets of Alexandria by the inquisitive "Excuse me, miss, are you registered to vote?" crew.

First of all, it's Ms., and second of all, yes, I am. (Even though it's in NC, it counts. And for the record, Greenpeacers and war protesters, I am interested in the environment, and I do care about ending the war. But not on my lunch break, sorry, I have a schedule.)

But now I don't have to technically "lie" anymore, as today I registered to vote in DC.

1 comment:

  1. hey, I was gonna post on my registration as well...and, if I might comment on a few posts down...I can't believe you smoked! tsk tsk.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails