Thursday, September 04, 2008

Day 248: Can you hear me now? (No.)

For years the cell phone curse has been squarely on the little brother. Prior to buying my own, I had just three, keeping them all for the time required of the contract. As soon as I buy my own, I have one that turns itself off, and now another, that has been dropped in water. Yes, I dropped my cell phone in a waiting-to-be-cleaned salad bowl full of water.

I went to grab it off the counter, but the gentle tap slid it toward the sink and into the bowl. For the benefits of all reading, I have depicted the harrowing scene in a comic drawing. Though there really is nothing comic about being phone-less for many days as I hope and pray the battery will resuscitate itself. (Still waiting.)

Key to understanding my drawing.Re-enactment of the crime scene. (The black box represents my despair. I'm way deep.) I had to do it like a photo strip because I don't know how to change the margins of my blog. Oh well.

1 comment:

  1. Aunt Shannon learned the hard way too that cell phones and water do not mix. She put her's in the washing machine (by accident of course).

    Aunt Traci

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails