Thursday, December 04, 2008

Day 339: What can't mud do?

Every time I go to Sephora I tell myself I won't spend a lot of money, and I won't make it somehow a new thing. Today, shockingly, thanks to a $15 off coupon, I didn't spend a lot, but I did make it something new. Thanks to my lovely "beauty insider" reward card having enough points, I got to choose from three free samples, and I chose this hair mud mask thing. Though I've used facial mud masks for years, today I applied a conditioning mud "mask" to my hair for the first time. It didn't go on as thick as I'd hope, but after leaving it on under a hot towel for 15 minutes, it left my hair really smooth, shiny, and smelling good. I think the free sample has done its job, I want more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails