Monday, December 15, 2008

Day 350: It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas

There are a number of reasons I love my job and the people I work with. The latest reason is the incredible generosity and joy they are showing by "adopting" a number of families in the Alexandria area for Christmas. One of my contributions is buying books for an 8-year-old boy. Thus I spent an hour in the bookstore tonite, reliving my childhood and trying to narrow down all the amazing choices to four or five. This was really hard because of all the choices, because of the connections I have to so many of them, and the fact that I'm buying for a boy, which I'm more than proven I know nothing about. But I tried and I'll think he'll approve of my choices.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails