Saturday, December 20, 2008

Day 355: Had a very shiny nose

It has been an insane week, or actually, couple of weeks lately. Work, shop, craft, write, work, work, work, sleep, work, shop, shop. That pretty much sums it up. But staying busy has meant I haven't entered the Christmas funk that has plagued me the past six years, so that's good. And I somehow managed to get nearly all my shopping done, so that today I laid in bed until 3:30, enjoying the nothingness for the first time in awhile. But I did leave my apartment, when the roommate and I went to Dupont for some Thai food, and then drinks and desert at Kramer's. New: dinner at Thaiphoon with Brandie, I've always gone with other people. And an ice cream sundae at Kramer's, I've always gotten something else.

I really wanted my new thing to be ordering the Nutty Irishman drink, but it wasn't worth the $7 just to say a funny name for the coffee drink I wouldn't like.
(No, I don't know why my eyes are so squinty. I took three pictures and in all of them my eyes look like this.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails