Thursday, December 18, 2008

Day 353: All I want for Christmas...

My love of Christmas music has kind of reached new heights this year. Thanks to my commute and constant use of my iPod at work, I have a lot of time to listen. Which may explain why I have 250 joyful holiday songs. (Not at all excessive, as there are so many I still don't have.)

But anyway, I digress. For reasons I'll never know, I landed on , and took, a "What Christmas Carol Are You?" quiz on the web page of CosmoGirl. (Because even though this was my least favorite teen mag growing up, it's sure to know me better now that I'm nearing 25?)

So I took the quiz, and got Mariah Carey's "All I want for Christmas is You." And yes, I do really love this song, and actually listened to it a lot today, but I have to disagree. Particuarly with the description. Hopeless romantic really doesn't come close to describing me. At all. And I'm perfectly capable of staying warm on cold nights without a boy, thank you very much.

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails