Saturday, December 13, 2008

Day 348: So this is Christmas

I told myself all week that I was going to get all my shopping done this weekend, so that I could relax and enjoy the season next week and weekend. Stop laughing, it could've happened. But seeing as how I have gifter's block and I've just needed sleep this week, I was a bit sluggish today. But I did get out and get a good start. And most shocking of all, I went to three of the best browsing stores: Barnes and Noble, Target, and Best Buy, and only spent about 20 minutes in each. I kid you not. Definitely a new thing, and definitely something that will never be repeated again. Ever.

Seriously, last decoration, my new angel. Mainly to show Mom, who was quite worried when I said she wasn't technically for a treetop and that I was going to have to lash her on. (Which I did, with part of her outfit, is that sacrilegious?)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails