Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Day 2: Cheesesteaks, cheeseburgers, cheesegoodness

It's hard to want to do anything, new or not, when I have a mountain of clothes and gifts to pack to go back to D.C. tonite, or when the wind outside is so fierce it forces your brother's truck into the next lane while he's driving. (I'm not so sure I believe that, I think he was just too busy singing the wrong words to a CCR song.) Nevertheless, today I went to the Andy's in Princeton for lunch.
Photobucket
I try to go to Andy's at least once when I'm home, usually with Joey, but I've never been to the one in Princeton. It was smaller than the others in town, and not as coolly decorated, but the food's the same and that's all that matters. I love going to a restaurant that got its start in Goldsboro, but has now spread all over Eastern North Carolina.

And, our waitress just happened to be named Bonnie. I never meet people in my age range with my name, so it was nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails